Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday August 1, 2011

I don't exactly know where to even begin with this blog as the past month has been one of so many ups and downs that it has left me feeling somewhat numb to the whole thing - I am, or more to the point I 'was' (I kicked my own butt back into gear this morning) in a state of 'I don't really give a shit' and yet still going through the motions - well kind of anyway (In other words it was half arsed!).

My nutrition has been appauling (too little due to lapband, too much due to emotional baggage and just generally not giving a toss) and as a result my body has been lacking energy which means that my training hasn't been as consistant as it usally is (only 3 days rather than 6) and I have also been sick more often - suprise! suprise!

I haven't been on the scales or done any measurements as I am pretty sure that they would have definitely gone up but in saying that I don't feel that it would be by a 'huge' amount or maybe thats just wishful thinking.

Anyway, I just wanted to touch base and let you know whats been going on before I go in and have my knee operated on.  Only 2 more sleeps to go!!  

So, its time to stop self sabbotaging and get proactive.  I have booked in a PT for today and also tomorrow (weights, weights and more weights - leg work!!), which will tie me over until I get the all clear to be able to train again (Walking, Aqua and Upper).   I will also be going grocery shopping to stock up on lots of nourishing food so that my recovery process is quicker. 

Well thats it for now, its nice to feel like a give a shit again!

PS.  I have to mention how hypercrital I have been feeling.  It was hard to be in the head space I was in and yet still motivate others to achieve their goals!  But, I guess that's all part of the journey and what makes me so awesome at my job (even if I do say so myself :oP).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!