Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Guess What?? Tue 6 Sept 2011

So here I was thinking that I had maintained in the last month (clothes test) BUT I braved the scales today and I have actually LOST 2kg's (I now weigh 84.1kg)!!!  I was so shocked that I checked it 3 times LOL.  I am SO happy, its the little boost I need to keep me strong!  Goes to show hey, that Nutrition plays a HUGE role in it all.

I managed to walk the kids to school today which felt really great, not only because I was up and about but also because I got to share a special moment with my boys.  Today was the first day that Ace rode his bike to school without training wheels and the first day that Jazz rode his with only one wheel on. Ace did so well but Jazz on the other hand stacked it a couple of times. I have really missed being able to run around with them the way I normally do and so to be able to do this with them really made my day - not to mention theirs also. =)

I am feeling much better today and have so far had a very productive start to the week.  The house is sparkling, the clothes are washed, folded and put away, the shopping has been done, the bills have all been paid, and now I get to spend my time finalising things for Relay For Life, putting my set list together, doing business accounts, lodging our tax returns and ofcourse Studying as well as a myriad of other things - there is never a dull moment in the life of Ms Tashua!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!