Tuesday, November 10, 2020

October Blessings

Monday 26th October 2020

Heres a little poem from my best friend, my soul mate, my lover, my husband...

After a night of fun, when we first met.
Did I think that you might be the One? Hmmm... You bet!!
Being kept in the "friend zone"? Well, I didn't mind!
But ALL the nay-sayers, I said kiss my behind!!
For me it was simple; Twas love at "first sight".
But you took a while to admit it was right!
I'm ever so glad I rode down for some beers
Even though you were SURE I was "King of the Queers"!!
What a blast it has been; best of "mates" for 6 years!
We've seen lots of triumphs and a fair whack of tears.
I'm glad you accepted my Facebook request.
Of all my friends, Denigirl, you are the best!!
So, thankyou My love, for becoming my wife...
I look forward to spending the rest of our life
Together, forever, whatever the weather
Knowing our love cannot EVER be severed!!

ILYSVMMBBBBNAF!!

Before

Wednesday 28th October 2020

To the man who has made all my wishes come true,
I am sending the biggest heartfelt wishes to you.
I hope that today you feel like a King,
As just like court jesters today we all sing.

Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to our Marky,
Happy Birthday to you!

Whilst I've been unable to go buy you a gift,
I have booked you in somewhere special to give you a lift.
I hope you enjoy your time to sit back and be pampered,
But most of all I pray all your wishes are answered.

Please head on down to @yobarbershop this afternoon at 2.30,
I look forward to you coming home looking all purty!

Happy Birthday baby we love you xo

After

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!