Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 1, Week 14

Geez, I have been so slack - it feels as though I am just chasing my tail and going round in a never ending circle.  I had 2 weeks off completely due to being sick and I am finding it hard to get back on my feet and of course Easter didn't make things easy either (need I say anymore)!!

Last week (Thursday and Friday) I managed to get back to the Gym and do a couple of PT sessions and it felt incredible to be moving again. I was looking forward to working out this morning but unfortunately I have pinched a nerve in my back and am a little sore to say the least, so here I am resting!

My diet hasn't been too good, I either don't eat or I eat but the wrong things and so I weighed today and it came as no suprise that I have put on 1.5kg - and I weigh 83.6kg. 

I feel like I am never going to get this weight off and am so disheartened.  In order to get to my first goal of 74kg I need to lose 9.6kg and 14.6kg to get to my Ultimate goal of 69kg.  I am hoping that the 8 week challenge at the Gym will be just the kick up the arse I need - fingers crossed!

PT Session - Thursday - Lower

15 minute Warm Up on Treadmill
6kph @ increasing incline to 10%

Back Squats
Static Forward Lunges X 10 each side
Back Squats
Static Reverse Lunges X 10 each side
Back Squats
Static Forward Lunges X 10 each side

SPIN BIKE
30second intervals
Warm Up
Tension Upright
Sprints

ABS
Cruches with Medicine Ball Throws
Medicine Ball Russian Twists
Plank

PT Session - Friday - Upper

Warm Up on Bike

BOXING

RESISTANCE
Lat Pull Downs 3 X 15 reps
Single Arm Row Twists 4 X 10 reps
Push Ups on Step X Max

ABS
20 second plank holds X 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!