Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 3, Week 14

Without getting into the nitty gritty details of my bowel movements, let me just say that my IBS settled down a little last night and this morning I weighed 1kg lighter and suprise suprise had a little more energy too.  Whilst I'm still not feeling 100% I did manage to get out and about a little bit today and to also do some housework. 

Tomorrow I'm meant to be doing a PT session which I really want to do but I am unsure if its what I should do considering that I'm still not 100%.  The thing that is really weighing on my mind is that there is only 18 more days until the Mothers Day Classic and so far I have only managed to jog 1km of the 4km.  The other thing is that I don't want to let down my Personal Trainer.  If I do it, I know that I will push myself to the limit and then more than likely end up falling in a heap again (and Mum and Neen will say "I told you so") whereas if I wait another week I can get back on my feet properly again.  Its catch 22 really because I know that if I don't go I will feel guilty and then more than likely pig out and then end up feeling worse emotionally.  OMG is it any wonder I have a bloody headache! 

Anyway I'm going to finish on a POSITIVE by sharing this much quoted piece of magic...
"As you think, so you are. As you imagine, so you become."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!