Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 2, Week 14

OMFG There is only 19 days until the Mothers Day Classic and I have missed the past 2 days of training due to feeling like utter crap.  I spent the most part of today sleeping and I am still exhausted.  I went to the Doctor this afternoon and he sent me off for some bloods to check up on my iron and vitamin levels.  Blood Pressure was normal seated but it dropped when I was standing which explains the dizzy spells.  He also had a feel of my tummy and said that my IBS has flarred up again which explains me going from one extreme to other.  And if all that isn't enough my back is still sore.  My daily Zen quote says "You can't have the ups without the downs" which is true but it still sucks!!

So anyway on a positive, I registered for the Moorabool Relay for Life today 'GO JESTERS' and I also registered for the Gym's Biggest Winner 8 week challenge 'GO RED TEAM' which starts in June so I am excited about that and am even more determined to get my health back on track so that I can kick some major goals.

The doctor advised me this afternoon to stop focusing on weight loss and to focus more on the long term benefits of a healthy diet and exercise.  He said that I had already achieved so much and that I should be proud of that and to just let my body find a place where it is happy to be at (within reason of course).  I agree with him to a certain point, but I'm not even in my healthy weight range yet and that is a big concern for me. 

Well, thats it for me today I am thinking of going swimming tomorrow just so that I am moving and the spa and hydro pool sound pretty good too.

Thank you all so much for your support even when I'm less than my usual chirpy manic self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!