Tuesday, November 2, 2010

5kg in 4 Weeks Challenge Day 1 Week 4


Considering that this morning was a family breakfast for my Mum's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM) and also a public holiday I am quite happy with my food for the day (lunch could of been a better choice).

I didn't do any exercise today as the morning was spent with Family and the afternoon I spent studying - no excuses I know, but tomorrow is a new day.

Anyway I am going to keep it short as I need to have an early night, I have been getting told that I look tired alot and once again my face is starting to look drawn so my family are on my back about my diet and I am thinking that if I look rested I wont look so bad - Beauty Sleep LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!