Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 7, Week 4..SUNDAY

So as you know from the last post I have been feeling rather BLAH the past couple of weeks and as a result have been emotional eating and then feeling quilty because of it and so then of course eating my guilt....you know what I'm saying  - that vicious cycle of self sabbotage!

Anyway, I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and she said to me "Why don't you just allow yourself to feel this way and accept that feeding the soul is part of that experience"...WELL talk about a light bulb moment! 

So long story short I have done just that.  I have allowed myself to feel the way I have been feeling without feeling guilty for it.  Why do I have to be so positive and cheery all the time?  Why can't I have a shitty week and admitt that yes its a shitty week?  Why can't I eat foods that make me feel warm and comforted?  Why can't I take a week off Gym ifI need to? 

I CAN!!!!!!!!!!! and I can do it WITHOUT the GUILT!

And now here I am....warts and all but comfortable with that fact!

So whilst I am not feeling 100%  I am feeling more postive about turning this situation around and heading back to the land of positive change and empowerment!  I won't lie to you, I am exhausted and stressed but its my own fault because I am so particular about stuff and also because I continue to take on more and more because the more I do the more important and fulfilled I feel......Is that why??  Could I feel like that without doing anything?

Hmmmm,  I think that I will leave the rest for another blog as that has just opened another can of worms entirely and I could delete it but I have decided not too as its obviously an important part of this process, but for now it can just wait!

Ok anyway there are postive steps being taken!!

So on another note, this week I have had a couple of Gigs and I just want to say that MUSIC has been my saving grace - it has been the one thing that has lifted my spirits each and everytime.  I LOVE performing, I LOVE writing, I LOVE singing.

I was rehearsing the other night and out of the blue I realised how totally blessed am I to be able to do what I do! What a gift it is to be able to sing and play guitar and express myself in song.  I LOVE that MUSIC is part of who I am! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!