Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Why Blog?

So my partner says to me tonight....

Why do you write that personal crap and share it with the world? (Really supportive huh!)

To which I reply....

Because it helps to keep me accountable and on track but mostly because hopefully I can make a difference in someone's life by letting them know that they are not alone.  


I saw a generic post here on facebook today that said....

'people in the health industry shouldn't be fat', to which others added 'and neither should musicians or personal trainers'.

At first I felt really insecure considering my chosen fields but then I got to thinking...

For me Personal Training isn't all about 'looking' the part, it's about the ability to inspire and motivate other's who are where I 'was' to get to where they want to be and I believe I can do that.




1 comment:

  1. You have some genuinely beneficial information composed here. Good job and keep posting good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!