Thursday, January 17, 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013...




'in the end some of your greatest pain becomes your greatest strength'.....How true is that of 2012!

I don't know where to begin to summarise my year as it has been jam packed and to be honest my biggest lesson has been that no matter how much you fill your life with 'things to do' eventually you need to face what you are avoiding and so with that said my promise to myself for 2013 is that my reality will be one of happiness and contentment. I will not fill my life with 'things to do' in order to avoid facing that which I cannot, I will fill it only with things that fulfill my higher purpose. 

I believe that my positivity has always been one of my greatest attributes and although towards the end of this year the shadows crept in I still managed to turn my face to sun and see that there is always light if you allow it in. I say goodbye to 2012 with no regrets and no angst but with the thanks that it provided lessons in strength, courage and the determination to beat all odds. 

I do not hold false hope that 2013 will be the be all and end all because the reality of life is that you take the bad with the good but I do know that I will work damned hard to ensure that it is a year that sees me continuing to strive to be all that I can be and that sees me spend quality time with my family and friends and that sees me doing what I love to do. 

Thank you for your friendship and support, it is treasured dearly and may 2013 be one with more ups than downs. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!