Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I want to be the Biggest Loser 2013

If you are one of those people like myself who watch The Biggest Loser now is our time to get inspired and motivated and driven and every other word you can think of to actually start doing rather than wishing. Let's not sit watching the finale wishing we had of achieved the same results - let's make it a reality.  




For me, whilst my training is going great guns my nutrition is still letting me down.  NO let me rephrase that!  I am letting myself down because I keep self sabbotaging myself and going off track with my nutrition.  

I don't want to be on a diet or to deprive myself and restrict certain food groups (although I know that in order to achieve my ultimate goals this will need to be done) I just want to live a healthy and happy life and so it all comes down to two things....  


Unfortunately lately my biggest problem has been GROG!  I've gone from a person who would be lucky to have one drink every 6 months to drinking on a regular basis and the amount of empty calories in it is ridiculous!  I know its just a phase at the moment as I'm still getting used to having every second weekend off from the boys but I also know that its not doing me any favours.




Anyway, I started my detox (herbalife) yesterday in the lead up to EASTER (Chocolate torture is what is should be called) and despite really struggling last night to fight the midnight munchies I managed to stay true and not go off the rails. 



NOTE TO SELF:  Revisit some old blogs to help you say NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! to temptation!

PS.  Easter SUCKS but I am looking forward to spending time with the boys over the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!