Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bring on the Booty Butt

WHOO HOOO - I beat my PB again!!!!!!!!!  

3 reps @ 56.5kgs baby that's what I'm talking about *High 5*

Before that though I pushed out 5 @ my previous PB weight (find out what that is HERE)

AND.....

I weighed in today and I have reduced my weight by 2.1kgs (I don't want to say LOST it because that implies I would like to refind it and that I do not want to do) since Monday which feels awesome as on Monday after my big bender weekend I shamefully weighed 87.5kgs - today I am 85.4kgs which is 14.4kgs off my lowest weight when I lost the 56.5kgs (yep the amount I squatted today).

I lost the weight by doing HERBALIFE.  I have a shake for breakfast and lunch and a normal dinner and snacks along with herbal vitamin supplements 3 times a day.

The first day I struggled with my mind wanting a 'bad choice' midnight snack - I compromised with a good choice.  The second day I was a little bit hungry as I didn't time my meals right and missed my daily snack.  Today day 3 I am finding it easier, mind you seeing an awesome result helped somewhat.


I have tried using the products in the past but because I wasn't dedicated enough to sticking to the shakes and I allowed myself to be tempted by 'bad choice' snacks I didn't get the results I was after.  It works the same as everything else really, if you are dedicated enough to really wanting it to work, it will.  


I signed up as a distributor back in October 2012 after seeing a friend of mine get amazing results.  


Whilst I believe that learning about nutrition and being consistent with your clean eating is a very important process I also understand that sometimes it can all get too much and you need a little boost to help you along the way.


Herbalife is great for people who want to Lose Weight, Maintain Weight, Gain Weight, Want to maximise Sports Performance or just generally need More Energy.

The products are safe for everyone from pregnant and lactating ladies, celiac, lactose intolerant and children and there is a 30 day money back guarantee as the company ensures that if you follow the plan and eat a clean and nutritious meal and snacks and also include some exercise then you will get the results you want.

If you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact me at tashhurst@yahoo.com.au



I am doing the ULTIMATE Plan


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!