Thursday, October 1, 2020

Subject Drop!

If you read my last post you would know that due to my upcoming operation (THIS FRIDAY), I was um'ming and arh'ring over whether to stay enrolled in my two subjects and just do what I can do, when I can do it.  Or, to withdraw from the subjects and just pay the price (both literally and figuratively) given it was post census!
To say that I agonized over the decision is an understatement; limbo is really not a good place for me mentally!


After seeking advice, deliberating more, getting more confused, spending a couple of days in bed unable to function due to indecision, I finally made a choice and WITHDREW FROM SUBJECTS!


I'm not going to deny that I am absolutely bummed about the "fail", and worried about how it will affect my overall grade point average, BUT I still believe that given my track record with recovery I've made the right choice.

As I have letters from my GP stating it be in my best interest to drop out, I plan on applying for 'special consideration' to get a refund (approx $3000).  Maybe if thats approved, they may wipe the WF also?!?  Wishful thinking perhaps, but doesn't cost anything to hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!