Sunday, August 1, 2010

Need to get back on track!!

So, the week started off with a great weigh in result and also some awesome training sessions which gave me the boost I needed to get my eating on the right track.  Unfortunately I can't say the same for the middle and the end of the week. 

After the 'shitty' day I had on Tuesday I pigged out on Popcorn (a whole 200 gram bag) which just made me feel like crap so I decided to just learn from it and move on. 

Wednesday's food was great (apart from purging dinner) but didn't see me doing any exercise (apart from lots of guitar playing). 

Thursday I woke up feeling like I was hit by a truck and so ended up spending the afternoon on the couch asleep and was in bed fast asleep by 10pm which for me is 'early. 

Friday I cancelled my PT session as getting out of bed was a struggle.

Saturday and Sunday haven't been much better and as a result of feeling blah I have been comfort eating - not to the extreme but enough to make me feel guilty which just feeds the blahness - its a never ending cycle.

Anyway I am sure that tomorrows weigh in result is not going to be a positive one but I am determined to not let it work as a negative but instead to fuel my determination to get my butt back into gear.  I also have a feeling that the universe is going to throw more crap at me this week to test my will power and strength of spirit but I am not going to give in, I am going to forge forward and power through.

2 comments:

  1. Who's up for kicking my butt back into gear??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have had a bad month, no wii not much exercise and bad eating, i have been ill but still so my butt too needs kicking into gear. and it is as the thought of a bikini in singapore is terrifying. but we can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!