Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Next Phase Weigh In #1

Considering my rocky start I am so happy with this weeks results.

(Oh shit - Skeletal Muscle should read as +.2% bugger it)

I am back at the Gym and let me just say OUCH but in such a good way LOL! 

I had a really shitty day today.  I took my baby boy to have a skin pigment looked at which resulted in him having it removed which meant a small surgical procedure.  He was so brave, me on the other hand have been a mess since the doctor told me his plans.  After a very emotional day (which also included me dropping my phone in the toilet and major stress trying to fix it - Telstra SUCKS!) I ended up buying popcorn and pigging out and now I feel like crap on all levels.  Oh well as they say tomorrow is a new day.

Anyway I have a shitload of stuff to get organised ready for tomorrow, I was supposed to be spending the day playing music but now I have to go to a Telstra shop first which sucks - Blah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!