Saturday, August 14, 2010

An Update as at 14 August 2010

I hadn't realised that it had been so long since I updated this blog.  To be honest with you the past couple of weeks have been like a yo yo in all aspects of my life.  Biting off more than I can chew not only affects my stress levels but inadvertantly my hips too!

Food wise this week has been shitty - Comfort eating is a real problem.  Exercise wise this week I managed 4 out of the 7 days which is OK but ideally I want to be doing my 6.

On a big positive I ran 2.3km in 20 minutes on Friday about 2 minutes of that was walking to catch my breath so the aim is to build up my stamina so I can go the distance and then increase my speed to get my time.  I'm doing the St.George Melbourne Marathon 5.7km in October so there will be lots of running training sessions between now and then.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!