Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 3 of 1MKC - Wednesday

Wednesday 1st of February 2012 - Day 3

Weighed in at 85.0kg - No Change :( 

Pt Session - Endurance with Rolando (plus 15 minutes on the Spin Cycle)

Despite Glenn complaining about being sore from Mondays session (harden up princess was my response plus an evil laugh) he still came along with me to today's session and all I can say is that we both know we are alive that's for sure!

Rowing, Kettle Bell Swings, Burpees, Farmers Walks, Lunges, Run, Stairs over and over and over and over again!!

BREAKFAST (Late again!) - 1 Slice of Multigrain Toast with 220g Baked Beans (Salt Reduced)

Finally some movement :) Whoo Hoo!!  It only took a whole Nulax bar but it was worth it.

SNACK- Banana Smoothie

Serves 1
1 cup skim milk
2 tbs cup rolled oats
2 tbs low-fat yoghurt
½ a small banana
2 ice cubes
Blend all ingredients for a few minutes & serve.

LUNCH - Yogurt (Nestle Forme)

LAPBAND APPOINTMENT


Weighed in at 83.5kg
So I found out today that I still have fluid (8.5ml worth) in my band but apparently its at a point where there isn't restriction - hence why I have been able to eat and keep food down (for the most part anyway).  I have to say that at first I was really disappointed and felt like a HUGE FAILURE to the point I asked if she could take the whole lot out then and there (her face said it all and it was a NO) BUT then I realised that I have been the one doing the hard work regardless of whether I have the band there as a tool or not.  I am still the one making the choice to eat or not to eat the wrong foods AND I am the one getting up off my butt and moving it.  I do have to admit though that it has made me wonder about things like the amount of food I would be eating if all the fluid was out and also I am guessing that I would get a proper feeling of hunger.  Hmmm  I am back to feeling insecure about my ability to do it on my own all over again which induces stress AND THERE IT IS....one of the reasons I got the band in the first place - To take away the stress, pressure and anxiety!

SNACK - Apple

Burnt off 1000calories

*Family* DINNER - My sisters amazingly delicious Spaghetti Bolognaise, Salad (with homemade dressing) and 2 slices of Garlic Bread

Walk

SNACK - Freddo Frog Milk Chocolate

OVERVIEW:  I am guessing that I didn't eat enough today but I was so worried about over eating at dinner that I didn't want to over do it during the day.  It was also the reason I made sure I burnt 1000 calories before dinner.  Hmmmm is this something I need to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!