Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Feb 2014...

NON SCALE GOAL...

The sizes on these labels are irrelevant to me as the jeans themselves are my old faithfuls and to once again be able to wear them comfortable will be amazing.

I have to say that for the first time in ages I am very nervous about posting these photos but I do so in the hopes that whilst motivating me to work towards the achievement it also helps to inspire you.



FEB FAST...



No processed foods (no sugar, no breads, no lactose, none of the crap).

The first week I experienced a bit of lethargy in the mid afternoon but this was gone by the end of the second week. I noticed that I woke up feeling more refreshed however this could have had something to do with going to sleep earlier. My skin got clearer, my movements more regular (more information than you required haha), I didn't have as many cravings as I thought and the scales moved by 4.2kg in 4 weeks.

I'm still a long way off where I want to be but not where I was and I am proud of myself for giving it my all and not giving in to temptation.

I wasn't going to post these photos due to being embarrassed that I let myself get back to the point of being uncomfortable in my skin (despite contributing factors other than just poor nutrition) and also because I have been having a few self doubt issues about training others when I 'look' the way I do; but as I have said before there is no one that can be more critical than I am of myself and there is always some one out there that wishes they were where you are and so I decided to be brave and openly share my journey in its entirety. This is me...yes I am proud of the changes I made over the past month but no I am still not comfortable in my own skin BUT I am determined to get to a point where I am. 

I have had people say to me that they can't do it and my reply is that you need to get a point where staying the same is no longer an option then you will find the drive needed to move forward one step at a time to change. 

Looking in the mirror everyday and not liking what you see is far harder than eliminating processed foods and training hard for an hour a day - YOU CAN DO IT, you just need to REALLY WANT TO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!