Wednesday, October 29, 2014

March 2014....

I've been struggling lately with the fact that I have allowed myself to get to the point where I am once again uncomfortable in my own skin. After reflecting back upon old photos for inspiration and some motivation to help me to continue with my journey, I have put together a little collage of me at my heaviest (127.5kg), at my lightest (71kg) and me now (88kg) and realise that despite taking a little bit of a backward leap I am still far from the girl I was way back when and closer to the me I once again want to be, although this time happy, healthy and fit - perspective is a wonderful thing.Whilst I use the scale number I have also come to learn that body composition is so important in the overall transformation and so should I not ever reach my lowest weight again but reduce body fat % and increase skeletal muscle % and LOOK LIKE ONE HOT MUMMA I will be over the moon.



Personally there are a lot of things going on in my life that totally and utterly suck right now but I can choose to allow it to break me or I can stand strong and prove that with positivity and an abundance of amazing support we can beat all odds - I choose the latter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!