Thursday, February 21, 2019

Week 2 of Feb...

This week was not one of my favourites! 

Let me just say "Oh the joys of being a menstruating woman"! 


But, despite feeling like my uterus was trying to kill me, having an energy level of zero to negative 100 and my emotions flying off the radar in all directions - there were okay parts! 

On The Healthy Mummy side of things food wise it wasn't perfect (PMS munchies), but it also wasn't diabolically crap! Exercise however, was non existent and on Tuesday I even spent the entire day in bed catching up on MAFS! 

Oh, I did get up in the afternoon though to facilitate a homework session for Ace and his mate. Normally this would be something that would have me feeling all flustered and grumpy (patience is not my strongest attribute), BUT it went ultra well and I had a proud mumma moment which felt so awesome. 



The kids had the day off on Friday, and then that night we attended a local event - the Freeza Pool Party. 


Let me just say that not being able to swim when you are a water baby, even if it wasn't a very warm day, is absolute torture!  They also had a mechanical surfboard which I really wanted to have a go on but didn't feel comfortable doing so...oh well, next time for sure!

Despite that though, and despite the fact that I really wasn't in the mood to go out, it was a really good night of great company and watching the kids have a ball!  Oh they shouted pizza for tea which I had a slice or two of that ended up in the loo (along with most of my meals this week actually except the chocolate and cheezels).  

That night we ended up bringing back 3 other kids with us for a sleepover...I don't know why we call it that when technically it doesn't involve much sleep LOL! By 2pm Saturday everyone had gone home and we were ready to just have a relaxing afternoon/night, and then...Ace remembered he had a sleepover party to go to. Queue mad run around...then back home to collapse into bed! 

Sunday I worked out Week 3's meal plan, ordered shopping and got to work making what I could from the plan from what we had ( I will post a pic of everything I cook up in the next blog...gotta give you something to check back in for)!

Oh I remembered something else that was a really positive part of the week and I have to give credit where its due (especially after my last no so positive post). Glenns child sipport didn't go through again BUT he actually called me to let me know, which meant I could stop my direct debits AND he drove out to drop the cash off to me personally! 


Anyway thats it...there is always something to be grateful for even when you really just want to stay in bed and hide away from the world and all those in it for the week! Actually that reminds me, due to a case of teenage Mondayitis we started our week speaking about that exact topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!