Thursday, August 23, 2012

End 12WBT

My results for the 12WBT challenge are:

Weight loss of 700grams

Body Fat percentage loss of 3.3%

Muscular percentage gain of .7%

Total cm loss of 12cm

Whilst I didn't achieve exactly what I was hoping to and do harbour some feelings of disappointment (I feel like I did a half arsed job) I have to acknowledge the fact that considering the rockyness of the past 12 weeks, the results are in fact positive ones.  

So, with that said and done it is time to forgive and move forward with a positive attitude.



What I thought about the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation Challenge

It was definitely great value for money ($200.00) as it provided 12 weeks worth of meal plans, exercise plans and supportive advise in the form of pre-season tasks, videos and forum posts.

I felt that the meal plans were a little complicated and didn't cater for quick, easy on the run types but they did provide lots of variety and some of them were really nice.  

The shopping list catered for 2 and worked out to approx $150.00 per week but unfortunately some of the items got wasted as you couldn't buy them in small quantities eg. cooking cream.  This could be avoided with some menu modifying but that takes the ease out of it.

I personally felt very overwhelmed with it all as it seemed that I would only just start the week and then the next weeks shopping list and plans would be released.  It was the same for the challenges and videos too - you really need TIME to be able to sit and dedicate to doing and watching them.

There are forums and groups galore and so if its additional support you are after then there is no shortage of it, IF you have the time for them.  I felt that I couldn't keep up with the posts and was just a number.

In saying all of the above I would do it again but would need to make sure that I was in peak condition mentally and physically to be able to commit to it without feeling overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!