Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A flying visit

I just wanted to stop by and give you all a very quick update...

Since my Macca's binge things have been relatively (70/30) good...well, up until this week anyway.

Last Tuesday on the way home from work I SNEEZED and as a result of trying to hold it back I pinched a nerve in my back and it affected the movement in my neck.  Me being me however kept on going with my usual craziness and then come Saturday night could hardly turn my neck at all and so now here I am RESTING AGAIN!!


Who would of thought a Sneeze could be such...

  A pain in the neck...

Emotional eating has once again been my nemesis and for the first time in a very long time STRESS is getting the better of me.


Anyway I really do not have time to be blogging as I have a end of August Deadline to finish off my Cert 3/4 Fitness Coursework (I am happy to report that I finished my Nutrition course this morning) as well as a heap of other things that need doing eg.  Relay For Life Entertainment/Activities stuff, Business Accounts, Tax Returns, a huge pile of washing to be folded.....AAARRRRHHH. 

*SIGH*  These are just the tip of the iceberg of my feelings at the moment BUT alas this too shall pass AND it could be worse!


1 comment:

  1. Ouchies! Hope things fall into place for you Tash, you sound like you need a well deserved holiday! blessings xx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!