Monday, August 22, 2016

Overhaul Time


I've decided that it is time to start blogging again, well more to the point - I WANT to start blogging again.  In the past this site has pretty much only been about my health & fitness journey and as there is sooo much more to me than that I thought I would start sharing my life in general and all of the things that run through this head of mine.  And so, I've decided to give this blog a little overhaul so that it reflects a little more of who I am; a little more ME so to speak (and I don't just mean the many faces of me background picture LOL - so much fun :) ).

Unfortunately as I'm not all that tech savvy and lack the patience to be so if I am to be completely honest, some of my earlier posts will be in a different text.  Yes this really messes with my OCD head but I have to decided to choose my battles and this is one I am willing to lose in order to just get on with sharing new posts.  Mind you, even thought I did say sharing 'new posts' one thing that will completely and utterly do my head in is a big gap in dates and so you will more than likely see a recap post or two pop up in order to fill in the spaces.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to pop in here and have a read, a scroll or even just open it up and close it again.

Love, Light and Peace your way, catch you in the next blog post.

Mwah xoxo Tash :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!