Saturday, September 23, 2023

Yes, I am still here!

It has been so long since I blogged I don't even know where to begin.  I mean it has been 2 years and 3 months since my last post, where did that time go!?

Whilst I didn't officially blog I did do instagram posts, so if you have time on your hands and want to check it out you can find me at instagram.com/tashhurst

Before I start with the NOW, I figured I would give you a brief summary, so here goes!

2021
June - Jazz turned 16
July - We got told we had to move out of the home we had known for the past 11 years, as it was being torn to the ground.
Aug - The move began, and on the 14th of August at 9am we got the keys to our new home at NO9K.  We were, and still are so thankful for the help we had with the move.
Sept - Ace did a trial run with a carpenter.
Oct - Health update: Broken toe, post mastectomy and phantom ovary pain, torn rotator cuff, hoohar out of place, thus back out, found suspicious lumps in foobs and started the process of investigation again!
Nov - Ace finished up Year 11 and decided he was done with school so started working as a chippie.
Dec - Epic NYE party!

2022
Jan - Ace turned 18, I had a nerve block in my back, but it didn't stop us having an epic time with good friends.
Feb - Foob stuff continued, Jazz started his VET in Horticulture, Ace officially started his Building and Construction apprenticeship. Shit hit the fan helping friends, Louis moved in.
Mar - Op scheduled, and then cancelled.
Apr - Hurst girls trip to Ballarat, Mum had op and then I had my op happened. Glenn moved out (yes you read that right, he moved in sometime in late 2021 as he was in  bad place and well you know...). 
May - Kids got covid
June - Deb meeting, Jazz got a job on Fridays as well as school holidays, Mark got a part time job with local scrapper. Jazz turned 17
July - I had another nerve block in my back.
Aug - Jazz and Simone did their Deb
Sept - Mum got a dog, Tobe.
Oct - Mark turned 50.
Nov - Life = crazy end of year wrap up
Dec - Jazz got a WEC award, Ace got his Ps

2023
Jan - Samantha (Aces Girlfriend) officially moved in, Ace turned 19
Feb - Jazz started year 12, Ace started 2nd year of his apprenticeship
Mar - Jazz took up soccer
Apr - Mark and I celebrated 5 years of marriage.
May - We celebrated the life of my beautiful Yaya Sister Donna; f*$& I miss her!  
June - Jazz turned 18
July - Mark got covid, then I got covid.
Aug - I started going to campus for Uni one day a week, Jazz finished soccer.
September - Mid-semester exams, Celebrated Georgias 18th, which was ultra spesh!

And here we are, almost at the end of September and ready to head into month 10 of 12 for 2023!



I'm going to leave this here for now..., I'll be back again soon, I promise it won't be another 2 years and 3 months ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!