Sunday, July 8, 2012

12WBT End Week 4 Results

So sorry for posting this so late but as usual I am juggling like crazy and my blog is the thing that suffers most as even though its important to me as it keeps me accountable, it doesn't have a deadline nor does it depend on me like my precious babies.

My weigh in results for Wednesday 4th July (End of Week 4)...1/3 of the way through are:


Total so far

LOST 1.2kg
LOST 5.0% Body Fat
GAINED 1.0% Skeletal Muscle

The weight has finally come down but my body fat percentage went up which really sucks!  I have come to the conclusion (yet again), that I would much rather weigh in heavier with a lower body fat percentage as I really don't want to be SKINNY FAT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!