Sunday, July 1, 2012

12WBT End Week 3 Weigh In Results

Weight In Results - End of Week 3


OVERALL RESULTS from 12WBT so far....


In 3 weeks I have...

LOST 1.1kg
LOST 5.8% Body Fat
GAINED 1.2% Skeletal Muscle
LOST a total of 11cm

I am going to be completely honest and say that I am really disappointed with the results.

I know that its only a number and that it doesn't define me BUT *insert 'me stamping my feet' here* - I want my weight to come down!!

I discussed my concerns with my trainer on Friday and he said to just keep on going with good nutrition (I am 85% there - still got some fine tuning to do. I am hopeful that the 15% is what is holding me back) and exercise and it will eventually happen - nothing that I haven't already been told by others in the past. Whilst I know that what he/they is saying is true...I can't help but feel frustrated.

Anyway...my little dummy spit is over and I know that in the grand scheme of things I am not just doing what I do for a result on the scales but to live a healthy lifestyle and be a good role model for my boys and for others too.

AND again if I am to be completely honest, if I'm not 100% on track with my nutrition then I shouldn't expect awesome results. Although in comparison to where my nutrition was 3 weeks ago I would at least expect it to move more....even by 100grams.



A note about my Thigh / Calf Measurement:

When I first started this challenge my right leg (the operated one) was smaller than the left due to atrophy of the muscle (wasting away of the muscle due to disuse) BUT I am happy to report that I have managed to increase the muscle mass and my thighs are now the same. My calves still have some work to do - more single legged heal raises.

Thigh Results
WEEK 1
Left = 58cm
Right = 54cm

WEEK 3
Left = 56cm
Right = 56cm

Calf Results
WEEK 1
Left = 36cm
Right = 32cm

WEEK 3
Left = 35cm
Right = 32cm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!