Friday, July 13, 2012

I binged big time!!!!

And now I am in a BAD MOOD!!

Yesterday (Thursday), the boys and I spent the entire day in bed snuggling together watching DVD's and the only time that we got up was to do a Macca's run.

Now, the snuggling and watching DVD's all day is actually a really good thing and the Mc Donalds part of it isn't really that bad either BUT the choices that I made 'are' and I am so disgusted and disappointed in myself because of it.  

What makes it worse is that I didn't enjoy it as it just made me feel slow and sluggish and drained me further on what should of been my day to re-energise.

I did consider getting up and punishing myself with a workout but as I don't believe in using exercise as punishment I didn't.

I did consider sweeping it under the rug and not putting it into calorie king but the only person that I would be lying to is myself and we all know that I believe in honesty at all costs and so since I did it....I owned it.

All 1969 calories of it.

Quarter Pounder - 550 Calories / 30g Fat
Normally I would choose a Seared Sweet Chilli Wrap
which is only 364 Calories / 11g Fat
Medium Fries - 368 Calories / 19.8g Fat
Normally I would choose a Garden Salad with Italian Dressing 
which is only 29 Calories / .1g Fat


Sweet and Sour Sauce (to dip my fries) - 49 Calories / .3g Fat


Reg. Chocolate Shake - 416 Calories / 10.2g Fat
Normally I would choose a Diet Coke
which is only 1 Calorie / 0g Fat


Caramel Sundae - 354 Calories / 8.3g Fat
  

 Apple Pie - 232 Calories / 13.4g Fat

Normally I would either not have it OR I'd have one or the other
but not BOTH :(

So there it is...my confession....that I cannot believe I am sharing with you as I am so totally ashamed of myself.

Anyway, as much as I am in a bad mood today, I am happy that I managed to get straight back on track again.  In the past one slip up like this one would of lead to another, and another and another - all in the same day and then flow on into the rest of the week.  But,  it didn't and that is a positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!