Wednesday, July 11, 2012

12WBT End Week 5 Results

My weigh in results for Wednesday 11th July (End of Week 5) are:


So as you can see my weight has come down but my body fat has gone up again BUT, I am not getting down about it as I have every confidence that if I continue to watch what goes in (balance is the key for me - I still want to be able to enjoy life without feeling deprived) and put in the hard yards with my training then I will get the results that I want! CONSISTENCY will provide the BIGGER PICTURE!

Total so far 

LOST 2.1kg
LOST 3.7% Body Fat
GAINED .7% Skeletal Muscle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!