Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Hello March 2019

March ALREADY, like seriously this year is flying!

Friday 1st March 2019

This week was our contact with Hosanna (we see her every 4 weeks), which ran quite smoothly.  There were a small number of things that she had to be addressed about, but nothing major.  Mind you, it was so hot and we were so buggered that the boys were in their rooms, and I was in mine for most of her stay.

She did mention something interesting though in relation to God though.  Without going into the reason why it was mentioned, it was about her not really wanting to go to church (although 'sometimes' it was okay), because she doesn't feel you need a special place to have a relationship with God.  

I've gotta say that this made me smile, as it is also my belief.  God is everywhere! Not just at church on Sundays!  I also loved the way Mark said 'Hmmm, she really does take after her Mumma huh!'.   Mind you its not even a topic we raised with her, she just decided to share!  

Comes back to that old saying...

Just an addition here though.  In no way am I belittling those who do go to church and I sincerely apologise if it comes across that way.  My gorgeous inlaws go religiously (no pun intended), as do some of my beautiful friends.  I too have even been on occassion and enjoyed it (although there is one church I will never ever return to due to them being very judgemental and hypocritical).  I am even contemplating setting up a Bible Study group here at home that Mark will run, but enough about that, its still just a 'thought'.  

I guess its more that I don't believe anyone should be 'forced' to go AND that those who do go, should walk the talk on a daily, not just in church on Sunday.  Not to say that they have to be 'perfect' examples, but more that they aren't constant hypocritical knob jockeys (oooh so proud of how well I held back there)!

Anyway subject change!

Friday night my bestie Bec popped over.  The next day I sent her this pic and a message asking if she had forgotten something?


Her answer.."I forgot 2 things...to message to say I was home safe, and my bra, you're so cute!".  I love the fact that she remembered she forgot to message and mentioned that before the obvious.  Gosh I love her to pieces, she always makes my heart smile.   Not to say it has always been a rosey friendship, what friendships/relationships ever are, BUT we have stuck by each other and gotten through and for that I feel so ultra blessed!

Oh, and her bra was off because it was bloody hot on Friday and well, you know!

Saturday 2nd March 2019

Morning...


Afternoon...

The boys had their mates over and we went down the pool to cool off.  I never used to like the local pool much, I think it was because I was so self conscious.  F&$k that!  These days bikini and all, I'm in there!  It's always an added bonus when you get to catch up with friends down there too!  Oh and YES I jumped in again and again - Fear be gone!

Photo taken by the gorgeous (inside and out) Lisa :)

Evening...

That night we had 5 teenage boys at home...


Actually most mornings and afternoons we have 5 teenage boys hanging out here, which I think is pretty darn awesome! I love watching the way they interact, whether its egging each other on, stirring one another, or offering encouragment and support. Even on those days where they bicker with each other, there is something truly special in the bonds they have, its more than just being mates, its a brotherhood. One that I hope they keep always!


Sunday 3rd March 2019

Mr Acey accidently turned the aircon from cool to heat and so five teenage boys in a hot house equaled too many pairs of cranky panks, with mind being the biggest of them all SO a trip for the dip it was!


I really didn't want to have to come home, but given it was a school night we had a routine to follow.  At least we felt much more refreshed to tackle the Sunday night getting ready for Monday chores!

Anyway that's it...hope you come back again and read the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!