Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Start Week 4 12WBT

So today I decided it was time to get back on track and I am looking forward to a week of positivity, motivation, inspiration and dedication.

This was posted on Reach your best's facebook page this morning and I really loved it so thought I would share.

You can choose to make this week a great week! Here's 10 easy steps:

1. Smile (seriously, like all the time- to the point where people may question your mental health)

Cheesy enough for ya?

2. Stay positive (there is ALWAYS a upside to the downside. Look for it)

Out of limitation, comes creativity

3. Be grateful for all that you have (not disappointed for all that you want)

I have already achieved so much

5. Get outside (Yes it's cold but the sun will come out- chase it!)

I achieved this today =)

6. Take 5 minutes every day and just be still (don't roll your eyes you mama's out there. It can be done, find a way)


7. Eat to nuture your body this week (cut out the packaged crap and get back to basics. Your body will thank you by Friday)

I am happy to report that I am back on track and feeling much better for it.

8. Call a friend you haven't spoken to in forever (DO NOT TEXT THEM. Call them. Means more)

I called a family friend who sent Jazz a birthday card despite not seeing him in over 2 years. It really is the small gestures that mean the most.

9. Make a list of everything you want to achieve this week (and start ticking them off)

I managed to tick of 3 things from my list this week. Still got several more items to go but plans have been put in place to make them happen.

10. GET ACTIVE (30 minutes a day, that's all you need. Don't make excuses. Everyone has 24 hours a day. It's your choice what you do with them).

Today I didn't achieve this but I plan to do the Michelle Bridges DVD tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!