Monday, July 13, 2020

Jazz turned 15!

Friday June 19th, 2020


My baby boy Jazz Mackenzie turned 15 today!




I know I say it every year, but time really does go by so fast. It's like one minute you are counting down the hours till you hold your precious baby for the first time, the next that baby boy is 15!



When I first discovered I was pregnant, I was so worried that I wouldn't have enough love to give to another child.




Oh boy how silly that was, he makes me so proud that my heart over flows with love.




As per the 14 years before, streamers were hung, balloons blown and presents wrapped ready and waiting for the birthday boy. And wait we did, as Mr. 15 decided to have a sleep in.



Finally, he woke and we got to watch his joy and surprise when opening each of his gifts. I love that every year without fail he is so thankful for what he is given.



And even though we technically missed breakfast, we did indeed keep tradition and got Maccas for brunch (breakfast and lunch combined).



The rest of the day was spent at home and consisted of phone calls from grandparents, and visits from Glenn (sadly I forgot to get a pic), James, and Mapa.





During the cutting of the cake, Aunty Skeet and family video called, which was a special moment.




Whilst there was no party, or exciting outings, our 15 year old said that he had a wonderful day because he was with his family.





As per every year, my favourite photo of the day is the one of me with my baby boy; even if that baby is 15, and officially taller than me!



Happy 15th Birthday Jazz, you brighten up the world with your beautiful smile. I love you intergalactic amounts times by infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!