Monday, October 18, 2010

5kg in 4weeks Challenge - Day 7, Week 1

OMG I haven't written in here since Thursday, here's a brief catch up.

Friday - INTENSE Cardio P/T session which included lots of interval training on the Bike, Cross Trainer and Treadmill.  Knee gave me shit but I pushed through as I am determined to not let it beat me.

Friday night was my TaLi at The Plough and as hard as it was to resist the Chocolate Pudding I did  it!  And,  I even asked for no Macaroon with my Skinny Latte.  If you haven't tried either of the things I am talking about then you really don't know what you are missing out on - sorry to those of you dieting but seriously I recommend that you treat yourself on your next free day - oh on a Friday night of course!

Saturday - Saw me at a birthday party surrounded by people eating delicious food and I have to admitt that I strayed a little and had a handful of lollies but other than that I am proud of my efforts.  Especially the no snacking while watching a DVD part - big step for me!  No workout so - stayed within 1200 calories.

Sunday - Busy Paperwork day at home.  No workout and went over 1200 calories because of bad and lazy food choices - Toasted Baked Bean and Cheese Sandwiches Yummy but WTF Carbs, Carbs and Carbs!!

Monday - Today - Now!!  I have had an awesomely productive day and am feeling F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C!  Tonights Impact Boxing session was crazy intense, I definitely made up for the past 2 days thats for sure and I have a feeling that tomorrow I am going to one sore little chicky. 

You can see my food intake HERE

Well, that's it for now tomorrow is weigh in and I am hoping for a good result but in saying that "I am not defined by the figure on the scales" and so if its less than a positive result I will still continue as this is a lifestyle change and in order to succeed you need to put in the hard yards.

Thanks for the support, it means heaps.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!