Monday, October 18, 2010

There are many things of beauty and I am one of them...

...Terminal uniqueness erodes my soul and leaves me with a feeling of awe and reverence, I am incomparable, I am a thing of beauty and I accept and celebrate my place in the universe!

I wanted to share one of my recent meditation focus' which was on Self Love and realising that you can hold yourself in high regard but not be 'EGOtistical' about it.

When you receive a compliment do you reply with a negative about yourself? If so, try this: when you next receive a compliment just simply say "THANK YOU" and nothing else. Do not follow it up with a negative and do not give one back that is not why it was given (well it shouldn't be anyway).

I was challenged with this exact thing today which isn't suprising at all considering I put it out into the universe in the first place. I can't even tell you the number of compliments I received today which was of course good for the 'ego' and awkward all at the same time.

One of the compliments was from one of my trainers who said "You look good today". It took all that I had to just say "Thank you" and not say what first came to mind which was "as opposed to every other day". BUT the positive here is that I stopped that from happening and accepted it.

You know what (without sounding like I am up myself which too bad if it does) he was right! Not only do I feel good today but I do look good too - goes to show that what you feel on the inside you portray to the world on the outside.

You are a wonderful person let yourself see and believe what the rest of the world does!

....When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Try adding an affirmation to your daily routine it can be helpful to reprogram negative self talk.  It doesn't have to be anything eloborate but it does need to be said with conviction.

Love, Light and Peace xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!