Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 2, Week 1 5kg in 4 weeks Challenge

I am going to keep this blog brief as I have decided to turn off the computer and head to bed early so that I can snuggle with my man and read my book, 'Your perfect body - a state of mind' by Craig Harper.    

I went through my new program today at the Gym and loved every minute of it.  I am so happy that I am no longer wandering around aimlessly!  Thankyou so much Kerriann for once again providing me with direction.  You are awesome.

Food wise today I did well.  Dinner wasn't much but that's because I had a small amount (.3ml) of fluid put in my lapband today.  I am postive that it was the right step to take and that it won't drastically restrict my intake (other than tonight of course).

Well that's it, short and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!