Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 3, Week 2 5kg in 4 week challenge

After Tuesdays awesomely empowering workout I followed it up the next day with a Boxing Session that kicked some major butt and then last night I did a Toning Class that left both myself and the trainer 'gobsmacked'.  Todays exercise was a leisurely 30 minute walk hand in hand with my precious little man as well as lots and lots of stretching and meditation and I am more physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted today than the past 3 put together!

Food wise my calories are at a reasonable figure but I could be getting them higher.  I have a HUGE day on Saturday and despite the fact that I am choosing to take along healthy alternatives, I am still sure that my calories will be in the excessive margin and so I figure it will balance out - hmmm perhaps wishful thinking?

I am very excited about tomorrow's workout session with Bec as I have written us up a Program and am hoping is going to be great!

I got some incredibly exciting news today that I am very much looking forward to sharing but am waiting on the official paperwork to come through first, but all good things come to those that wait!

Oh, I may not update this blog for the next couple of days as Friday's are always mad with life, photos and music and as I said earlier this Saturday is massive and Sunday I am planning on going for a walk with the family and have a feeling I will be feeling very seedy and so that will lead us back into Monday - OMGosh its lucky I have a wonder woman top!! 

Love, Light and Peace xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!