Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 3, Week 3 - 5kg in 4weeks Challenge!

Firstly I want to know where the time is flying too - geez talk about flashing before our eyes!

Secondly, here are this weeks weigh in results.


Whilst it sucks that I have put on 500grams I have managed to reduce my Body Fat % and Increase my Skeletal Muscle which at least explains the gain.

So far this week I have only trained on Monday (Impact Fitness Boxing) and Tuesday (KNo PT Session) with some spot workouts at Contours for my tour on Wednesday and so I am a little antzy to say the least,  but feel that my time is best spent with my sick little man snuggling the day away.  I have another PT tomorrow which I am looking forward to.

Food wise this week hasn't been major disciplined but has still been within reason (and my calories) so I am not too fussed about it, but will need to be careful on the weekend as I find it to be my danger time. 

With regards to the 5kg in 4 Week Challenge at the half way mark I have managed to reduce my Body Weight by 1.7kg which means that I need to lift my game if I am going to get the rest of the 3.3kg off in the next week and a half - hmmm, I think perhaps that is a little unrealistic but I will continue to forge ahead because as I have come to realise with my running - it doesn't matter how long it takes to cover the distance as long as it is indeed covered!  Could be said for many things in life really!

Well that's it from me for now, heading back to the couch with my baby!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tash :]

    I evny you so much even though we have never met!! I love what your doing.. I wish I had the time and the mind/physical strength that you have.. I have been getting on my exercise bike for around 10mins the last two days and struggle with just that. I should give myself a goal weight as you have and try to reach my goal.

    PS. I am much larger then you

    Good luck with your goal.. I will be waiting for more from you..

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!