Monday, October 11, 2010

An update before the 5kg in 4 Week Challenge!!

Well as you can tell from the lack of posts my nutrition and fitness has been pushed to the back burner for the past couple of weeks and unfortunately I am once again feeling uncomfortable in my own skin and will no doubt have a terrible weigh in result tomorrow (which I will take in my stride and use to motivate me to achieve my goals)!

My knees and Heels have been giving me alot of grief and so I wasn't able to compete in the 5.7km Melbourne Marathon this year which is dissappointing but listening to my body was more important to me and besides that there will be others.  I have finally been given a Physio appointment for tomorrow morning and I am hoping that they will be able to tell me what the problem is.  I must admitt though that I am really worried that they will just tell me its because I'm fat - don't think I could handle being told that again!

I've been feeling a little like a fish out of water at the Gym lately and so I am really looking forward to getting a new program so I can once again have some focus. 

Tomorrow I start a new challenge which I am hoping will kick start me back in the right direction - 5kg in 4 weeks! 

I will set more goals tomorrow after weigh in so that I know exactly where I am at.

Your support to encourage, motivate and even kick me up the butt when needed is very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!