Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 1, Week 2 of 5kg in 4 weeks challenge!


Hmmmm, on a weight loss front I am over the moon - what an awesome result 2.2kg in 1 week.  On the body fat and skeletal muscle percentage side of things however I am totally pissed off at myself.  Here is what calorie king said....

'Good, a loss of a 1kg a week is great news, however a loss of more than 1kg may represent a loss of muscle. This situation, if not addressed at an early stage of your program could result in a reduction in your metabolism, which may make weight loss more difficult. You may need to increase your daily caloric intake by 250 calories'.

So in other words, I need to EAT MORE because even though my calories were up in the 1200 - 1400 area it included my Coffee's each day which as we all know isn't substantial enough to count as nutritious.  So even though it sucks right now I know that I can turn it around.

EXERCISE:

Today's PT session was awesomely empowering, I am still amazed!!  I ran on the treadmill for '1' minute at a speed of '14' (not just once either) and this was after already doing stair climbs, lunges, squats, sprints and treadmill intervals OMG!  A huge thankyou to my training buddy Bec and my mentor Kerriann.

On top of the awesome workout I spent a lovely afternoon with my beautiful new friend Marianne, who in the short time we have known each other has encouraged and inspired me in ways that I can't even clearly express at this point in time.  I also had the best phone chat with my Mum that was full of laughs and so very much needed.  But the icing on the cake was getting a comment on facebook from my precious man telling me that I am looking good.  Even if he had of just typed 'hello' I would of been over the moon - it means the world.

Oh I also have some other news but that can wait until Thursday night!

Love, Light and Peace xoxo Tash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!