Monday, September 27, 2010

6km Challenge Day 1, Week 4

I didn't weigh in today but I know that its going to be absolutely terrible and its all my own fault so I am just going to go with it and work my butt off to make the change that I want to see - within reason of course, no calorie cutting and excessive exercise for me, Skinny Fat is not a good look!

I only have 2 weeks left of this challenge and just under 2 weeks until the big run...my life gets back on track with nutrition and training tomorrow and I can't wait. 

It's now time to shine brighter than ever before and there is "nothing" and "no-one" that will stop me from achieving my goals! 

Well that's it from me for now, I will let you all know the results tomorrow night as embarrassing as they will be but as you know honesty is always my best policy as the truth always comes out in the end.

Much Love, Light and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!