Tuesday, September 7, 2010

6km Challenge Day 2, Week 1

EXERCISE:

Todays PT session was all about "Strengthening and Conditioning" my legs in order to try and fix my knees and let me just say OUCH!!

Cardio wise I did 25minutes of uphill intervals which felt more like running a marathon but I pushed through and felt really good afterwards - exhausted but good.


FOOD:

Back on track with regular meals and appropriate calories.  Feeling really hungry right now so tomorrow I am going to make up some vegetable soup as a healthy snack alternative.

Check out todays food intake HERE!

WELBEING:

Right now I am feeling Blah, Ouch and Tired but I am Happy!

Tomorrow the plan is to hit the road and run up Werribee Vale Road for 2km's come back past Stoneys and up around the BMC Block and back to the Gym = 5.3km's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!