Wednesday, September 8, 2010

6km Challenge Day 3, Week 1

Exercise:

5.3km in 48 minutes!!  I've gotta say that despite the fact that I got a blood nose in the first 2kms and my knees prevented me from running the whole distance (which is very frustrating), I am still really happy with todays result. 

Of course that's not all - 5 mins on the bike as a cool down followed by some Ab's torture and then some important and much needed stretching.

Food:

Food Diary HERE - It feels good to be back on track although I am feeling hungry which makes me think that I might need some fluid (a tiny little bit) put back in to my band. 
Wellbeing:

My knees are really sore tonight to the point that getting up after sitting down is painful to say the least.  I am hoping that resting them tomorrow (its Upper Body Training Day) will do the trick enough for me to be able to get back to training on Friday.  I was beating myself up a bit today on the 'run' as walking (despite it being a power walk) is just not the same.  Apart from the knees being sore I am also generally sore all over which means that I have infact been working hard - gotta love that feeling!!  I am also really tired which means that I need to get more rest so on that note,  its goodnight from me.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!