Thursday, September 2, 2010

An Update as at SEPT 2010!

Not much has changed with regards to Weight, Body Fat and Muscle percentage which is really frustrating but at the same time is all due to my own actions and although its getting me down I am finding it difficult to get back on track.

I have gone back to old habbits of not eating small nutritious meals on a regular basis and eating junk (emotional snacking) when I do eat,  which means that my calorie intake has fallen below my BMR and my body has yet again gone into Starvation mode.  I have been trying but I have 3 good days and then its downhill from there until I manage to get on track again.

On the exercise side I am still working out, although not as manically (if that is a word) as I am exhausted, which of course comes down to nutrition and not fuelling my body properly.  I do however believe that the reason I am at a plato is because I have been keeping up the exercise otherwise I am sure I would of put everything back on again - at least body fat percentage wise.

With regards to exercise I have also been pushing through with injured knee's', which is making life very frustrating as I am planning on participating in a 5.7km run on 10 October and haven't been able to run because of the injury.  Whilst I have been doing alternative training it just still doesn't feel the same.

I had a Remedial massage yesterday that used tigger point therapy to loosen up the muscle conjestion and although it has reduced a great deal of the heaviness I was feeling, they are still giving me the shits (to put it bluntly).

So anyway that's pretty much all I feel like writing right now as the saying goes 'old habbits die hard'.

Time to kick myself up the arse and get back on track, here's to my next blog being more positive.

Thanks for the support.  Love, Light and Peace OXXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!