Monday, September 13, 2010

6km Challenge Day 5, 6, 7 - Week 1

Food

Friday I did well - No Dessert at Myrniong.

Weekend - I can do better.  Food choices were good just not enough.

Exercise

Other than Fridays PT Session (which was hard but awesome) and cutting up the dance floor at the pub on Friday night (or more to the point early hours of Saturday morning) I did nothing!  I did have good intentions of going for a run today but instead I sat with a friend and played music.

General Wellbeing

I really want a good result tomorrow as I have done better nutritionally than I have in weeks and really need it to keep me strong as I have really had to use alot of willpower this week.  BUT in saying that if its not so great I will still keep on going as this is something that I really really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!