Monday, September 6, 2010

Horrible Weigh In Result for Start of Sept 2010

Today's weigh in result is totally depressing, devastating, disasterous, diabolical the list can go on and on.  I am hoping with my entire being that its not an accurate reading and that once my bodies hormones figure out what they are doing that the scales will once again show a more positive result.

As embarrassing as this is to share here are the results:

Weight increased by .8kg = 80.3kg
Body Fat percentage increased by 2.6%  = 40.7% 
Muscle percentage decreased by 1.6%  = 25.5%

Ok so I will admitt that I am still not getting in enough healthy calories and have been purging again on occassion and because of this it means that I am not feeling nourished and so have been eating crap in order to find some satisfaction.  But whilst my food intake hasn't been the greatest I don't feel that it has been so bad as to reflect the results that are showing, especially considering that I have been working my butt off with my exercise.

Anyway, as you can imagine I am feeling really down on myself but am trying really hard to make it work in my favour rather than against.  It is now even more important for me to turn things around and get back to kicking some goals and I have a plan!!

Stay tuned to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!