Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Plan - Training and New Challenge Begins!

The Oct 10th 5.7km St.George Melbourne Marathon is fast approaching and so I have decided to make the most of the opportunity and to set myself a challenge in the hopes that it will once again spur on my will power and determination.

My Goals for the 5 Weeks (35 days):

To loose between 3kg - 5kg.
To be able to run 6km continuously in 45minutes.
To reduce Body Fat percentage by 3%.
To increase Skeletal Muscle percentage by 1.5%.
Running + Resistance Training. 
Follow Nutrition Plan.
Drinking MORE Water.

Note: 
Running Training - 4 days on and 2 days off.
Resistance Training - 1 full day off per week.

My Ultimate Goals:

Reach goal weight of 69kg - 74kg (Healthy BMI)
To drop body fat percentage to between 21% - 33%
To be a comfortable Size 12
To drop Viceral Fat to 5 (currently 6)
To be fit and healthy enough to become a Personal Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!