Monday, September 27, 2010

A Catch Up on Week 2 and Week 3...

OMG where has the time gone I am so sorry that I have neglected this blog not only for those who read it (wishful thinking there hehe) but also for myself because I have let myself go and I am feeling very BLAH because of it.

The last time I wrote was at the end of Week 1 and after a week of using extreme willpower and pushing myself at the Gym I was hoping for a good result!  Well, it wasn't and I was incredibly dissappointed to say the least.

Weight In Results as at 17 September 2010

Weight = 78.8kg (+.5)
BF %   = 39.6% (+.8%)
SM %  = 26.1% (-.4)
BMI     = 26.3

Despite my shitty weigh in result I was still determined to push forward and not let it get me down and although Week 2 was a little stop start with the workouts due to my family being sick, I still did really well nutritionally up until the Saturday at Relay For Life which saw me eating on the run and *junk* was the easier option, well the laziest anyway.  Next year I will be better prepared to fuel my body properly especially considering the amount of energy that gets burnt.  Let's just say that I started at 10am on the Saturday Morning and the event ended at 10am on Sunday Morning and in that time I had a total of 1 (and a bit?) hours sleep the rest of the time was go go go! 

From then on Week 3 was a total write off both in the food and exercise department.  After the exhausting event that was R4L (Committee Member and Team Captain) I decided to allow myself a couple of days to rest and recover before heading back to the Gym.  What I didn't count on however was an emotional rollercoaster and so I took to eating for comfort and decided to avoid heading out doors and spent the week snuggling with my boys (I love school holidays). 

And so here we are....Day 1, Week 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!