Thursday, September 9, 2010

6km Challenge Day 4, Week 1

Exercise:

Ace said that he was too sick and tired to go to school today so I cancelled my PT session and instead spent the morning in bed with my precious babies.  Whilst it was wonderful to have a days rest it really played havoc with my mental wellbeing as I got the guilts up about being "lazy". 

I ended up managing to find 30 minutes for myself which I spent doing an upperbody workout which consisted of 10 minutes Boxing and 20 minutes Weights.

Food:

Because of having the guilts about not doing a proper workout and also because I wasn't sure what Mum was making for dinner my food intake today was quite restricted and not within my time frame of every 3-4 hours.  Whilst it wasn't the best way to go about it, it helped to ensure that I was still within my daily calorie allowance.


Note:  I put in dessert as a '1/2 serving (117g) of Sizzler: Desserts: Bread & Butter Pudding' which is 213 calories BUT it was Mum's Homemade dessert which I am sure would be less as she has always made a light alternative with Low Joule Jam and No Butter.  So really it should be called Mum's Bread & No Butter Pudding LOL!

Wellbeing:

Other than feeling lazy and dissappointed in not managing my food a little better I am also proud of the fact that I made myself find 30 minutes to do a workout and also that I stayed within my calories by not having seconds even though it was very delicious and oh so tempting.

My knees are giving me the shits big time and so tomorrow I am going to follow up the Physio AGAIN, I am also thinking that another massage in the meantime might also be very beneficial - I will have to work out finaces first (I wish I had a money tree - but thats another blog all together)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!