Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Body Blitz Day 2, Week 1

It's amazing how fast your fitness level can drop (and your recovery rate increase) after only a week and bit away from training, admittedly the 1kg of extra weight from all the Christmas goodies doesn't help but it was so worth it.  They say the first step is always the hardest and so its all smooth sailing from here on in - yeah right maybe for some but so not for me - I have 12 weeks of torture ahead of me LOL - the things I do!

Todays FOOD:  Total Calories 1453

Breakfast
2 level scoops of Musashi: Protein Powder, Hybrid 92 Vanilla
40g of Uncle Tobys: Oats, Traditional

Snack
3 level scoops of Musashi: Fat Metaboliser Chocolate

Lunch
6 Thin Sunrice Ricecakes: Sundried Tomatoe and Basil
1/2 Cup of Low Fat Cottage Cheese
Garden Salad with Flaxseed Oil and Balsamic Vingar Dressing

Snack
185g Forme Tropical Yogurt


Dinner
Pork Chow Mien

'RECIPE' (Serves 4) - approx 270 calories per serve

500g Pork: Mince, raw
1 large Brown Onion, diced
1 packet (500g) Coles Coleslaw Mix
1 litre of Chicken Stock Liquid
1 tablespoon (20mL) Sauces: Soy
1 tablespoon (6.3g) Spices: Curry Powder

In large pot, Brown off Onion and Mince and add curry powder heat through.  Add coleslaw mix, chicken stock and soy sauce.  Add extra water if required and bring all the boil, then reduce to simmer.  Serve with Rice or Mashed Potatoe (if you are having carbs).

Snack
15 Almonds
Jarrah:Chai Latte, Vanilla Spice
30g of Atkins Milk Chocolate Endulge Bar

Note: I was really hungry this afternoon but managed to stay strong (other than my 'not quite' chocolate fix which is great because its 'guilt free').  I am thinking that if this hunger becomes a regular occurance, I will need to increase my calories so that I don't go off the rails and splurge.  My BMR calculations allowed me between 1485 and 1985 calories for a 1kg - 1/5kg loss per week.  I personally think that 1985 is wayyyyy tooooo much, but will be happy to try and find a middle ground if it means I will have more chance of staying strong.

*I ended up having another cup of Jarrah Chai which took my Calories for the day up to 1517.

Today's EXERCISE

45 minutes of Impact Fitness & Wellbeing Tummy, Hips and Thighs Torture!

3km (60 minutes) leisurely walk around Peppertree Park with my Boys and Gorgeous Friend Nicole.

I woke up this morning with a sore knee (L.H.S - over compensation for my Heel) and so out came the deep heat and knee brace and the show still went on.  This afternoon I was feeling a little worse for wear (migrane didn't help) and so with some help from my friendly pain killers and a radox bath I am now feeling very blissful and very much ready for bed (at 7.30pm LOL). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!