Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's BODY BLITZ Challenge time!!

Happy New Year!! 

In staying true to my 'resolution' (for lack of being able to find a better word) of living each and every moment in the 'now', I have decided NOT to reflect upon the previous year as it has all just led me here to 'this moment'.  With that said, I have kicked things off in true Tash style, which is of course jumping straight into the deep end and have joined the Body Blitz 12 week challenge which started TODAY - Monday 3rd Jan 2011.

Whilst I do have 'specific & measurable' goals (Healthy Weight Range, Reduce Body Fat, Increase Muscle Percentage, Reduce Measurements) my main focus is to MAINTAIN A BALANCED AND HEALTHY LIFESTYLE which I believe will ultimately help me to achieve the results that I would like to see.




Todays FOOD:  Total Calories 1443

Breakfast
2 level scoops of Musashi: Protein Powder, Hybrid 92 Vanilla
40 g of Uncle Tobys: Oats, Traditional

Snack
2 scoops of Musashi Protein Powder, Hybrid 92, Chocolate
1 small Banana
(Blended into shake)

Lunch
6 Thin, Sundried Tomato & Basil Rice Cakes
1/2 cup Low-Fat Cottage Cheese
1/4 bag (50g) of Gourmet Salad
15ml (one serving) of Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

Snack
15 almonds

Dinner
Apricot Chicken

'RECIPE' (Serves 4)
500g Chicken Breast (no skin, no bones)
Sachet Continental French Onion Salt- Reduced Soup
825g can of Coles Apricot Havles
2 Servings of Green Beans

Mix soup mix into the Apricot Juice and then pour over the top of other ingredients - Cook in oven and serve with Rice (if you are having carbs).

Snack
3 scoops of Musashi: Protein Powder, SLM, Fat Metabolising, Chocolate
1 serving of Jarrah: Chai Latte, Vanilla Spice
1 tub (62g) of Nestle: Dairy Desserts: Diet, Chocolate Mousse

Today's EXERCISE

45 mins of Impact Fitness and Wellbeing - Boxing Circuit Training

Well that's it for today, tomorrow I have a Tummy, Hips and Thighs PT session so I need to get my rest.  I have a feeling I will be saying OUCH alot by Wednesday/Thursday LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!