Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Body Blitz Update at Day 2, Week 4

WOW times goes so fast, it feels like only yesterday I was adding all my stat's into the Body Blitz site and now here we are 4 weeks into it with only 8 weeks and 6 days left to go.

Things at this end are so hectic and life isn't exactly running as smoothly and controlled as I like it (we are moving to a new home) and as such my food and nutrition has suffered in one form or another whether it be 'skipping' meals or eating 'junk'.  On a plus however I have kept up my training and so rather than putting on weight I am maintaining which isn't exactly the point of the challenge but its better than the alternative.

I also have not had access to the internet which means I haven't been able to input my food consumption into calorie king or update my blog regularly which I feel has had an impact on my willpower, as for me inputting that information and sharing it with everyone makes me more accountable which means I work harder to stay on track.

Anyway I still as determined as ever and so I will keep on keeping on.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all messages and comments that are positive and encouraging. If however you do have some criticism please make sure that it is constructive rather than destructive. Much Love, Light and Peace XOXO Tash!